In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and its development regulations, as well as Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, we offer you the following Information of your interest in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT:
Your data will be processed by ELATE, S.A., con CIF: A80063670 and domicile in C/ Garzas 12 PI El Cascajal, 28320 Pinto (Madrid), con email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PURPOSE OF TREATMENT AND LEGITIMATION:
ELATE, S.A., informs you that it will only use your data for legitimate purposes, such as:
- Compliance with our contractual and/or commercial relationship: your data will be processed in order to maintain and fulfill the obligations arising from our contractual and/or commercial relationship.
- Compliance with legal obligations (Tax Agency, legal actions, etc.)
- Sending informative communications about possible incidents or computer security breaches.
For any other purpose that has been previously and expressly authorized by you, such as:
- Sending commercial offers and promotions about our products and/or services.
- For the transfer of your data to group companies of which we have previously informed you.
- Sending offers and promotions from other group companies of which we have previously informed you
- To participate in the personnel selection processes carried out by this entity if you have sent us your resume or have registered in the selection processes.
- Prepare a commercial profile based on the information provided by you in order to show you or send you personalized advertising based on your consumption habits and/or preferences. This profile can be created through cookies or any other means. In any case, no automated decisions will be made based on said profile that produce legal or significant effects for you.
- TO WHOM WILL WE PROVIDE YOUR DATA?:
Your data may be transferred or communicated to those entities or administrations that are strictly necessary to be able to provide the contracted services or maintain the freely accepted commercial relationship, to those entities or administrations to which we have the obligation to do so in compliance with any Law, as well as well as those entities or administrations to which you have expressly authorized us.
- PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA:
Your data will be kept for the duration of our contractual and/or commercial relationship, the time necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations, and the limitation period of the pertinent legal actions. In any case, we will proceed to delete your data when you request its deletion in the terms provided by law.
- YOUR RIGHTS:
You can exercise any of the following rights by sending us a written request together with a photocopy of your DNI/passport to the following address: ELATE, S.A., residing in C/ Garzas 12 PI El Cascajal, 28320 Pinto (Madrid), email:email@example.com
- Information: You can ask us to inform you if we process your personal data.
- Access: You can ask us to inform you about the personal data that we have included in our files and the purposes for which they have been collected.
- Rectification: You can ask us to modify your personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as complete those that are incomplete.
- Deletion: You can ask us to delete your personal data when, among other reasons, you withdraw your consent and the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Opposition: You can request that your personal data not be processed.
- Right of Limitation: You may request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the following conditions are met:
- a) the interested party contests the accuracy of the personal data and while the accuracy of the same is verified.
- b) the treatment is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of the personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use;
- c) the person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
- d) the interested party has opposed the treatment while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over those of the interested party.
- Right of Portability: You will have the right to receive the data that you have provided us in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, as long as they are automated, as well as that we transmit them to another person in charge.
- MINORS AND DISABLED:
In the case of persons under 14 years of age or incapable, the father, mother or guardian of the minor or incapable must grant consent for the processing of personal data.
- SECURITY MEASURES:
In accordance with current legislation, ELATE, S.A. undertakes to implement the technical and organizational measures that are necessary at all times to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment.
- COOKIES POLICY:
When the user is browsing our website, the server where it is hosted automatically recognizes the IP address of their computer, the day and time the visit begins, the visit is abandoned, as well as information on the different consulted sections. It is necessary for the server to know this data in order to communicate and send you the request made and that it can be seen on the screen through the browser, so it is necessary to have the cookies of your browser activated to be able to use certain services of the website. Web.
If you wish, you can configure your browser so that it notifies you on the screen if you are going to receive a cookie. The user can configure their computer so that they do not receive these cookies, but this fact will prevent the use of certain web services.