In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and its development regulations, we offer you the following information of your interest in relation to the processing of your personal data:
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING:
Your data will be treated by ELATE, S.A., with VAT A-80063670, domiciled in C/Garzas, 12, P.I. El Cascajal – E-28320 Pinto (Madrid), Spain.
Email address: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT AND LEGITIMATION:
ELATE SA informs you that it will only use your data for legitimate purposes, such as:
- Compliance with our contractual and/or commercial relationship: your data will be processed in order to maintain and fulfill with the obligations arising from our contractual and/or commercial relationship.
- Fulfilment of legal obligations (Tax Agency, legal actions, etc.)
- For the sending of informational communications about potential incidents or computer security breaches.
For any other purpose that has been expressly authorized by you as:
- For sending quotations, offers and commercial promotions about our products and/or services.
- For the transfer of your data to companies of the group we have previously informed you about.
- To participate in the recruitment processes carried out by this entity if you have sent us your curriculum vitae or have enrolled in the selection processes.
- Develop a commercial profile based on the information by you provided, in order to show you or send you personalized advertising based on your consumption habits and/or preferences. This profile can be developed through cookies or any other means. In any case, no automated decisions will be made based on such profile that produce legal or significant effects for you.
Whom can we facilitate your data?
Your data may be transferred or communicated to those entities or administrations that are strictly necessary to be able to provide the contracted services or maintain the commercial relationship freely accepted, to those entities or administrations to which we have an obligation to do so in compliance with any Law, as well as those entities or administrations to which you have expressly authorized us.
RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR DATA:
Your data will be kept for the duration of our contractual and/or commercial relationship, the time necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations, and the limitation period for the relevant legal actions. In any case we will proceed to delete your data when you ask us to delete it in the terms provided for by the Law.
You may exercise any of the following rights by sending us a written request together with a photocopy of your ID/passport to the following address: ELATE SA, con domiciled in C/Garzas 12 PI El Cascajal – 28320, Pinto (Madrid) Spain.
- Information: You may ask us to inform you if we process your personal data.
- Access: You can ask us to inform you about the personal data that we have included in our files and the purposes for which they have been collected
- Rectification: You may ask us to change your personal data if they are incorrect, as well as to complete those that are incomplete.
- Removal: You may ask us to delete your personal data when, among other reasons, you withdraw your consent and the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Objection: You may request that your personal data are not processed.
- Limitation right: You may request the limitation of the processing of your data when one of the following conditions is met:
- The interested party contests the accuracy of his personal data and meanwhile the accuracy is verified.
- the use and processing is unlawful and the party concerned objects to the removal of his personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use
- the responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the party concerned needs it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- the party concerned has objected to the processing while checking whether the legitimate reasons of the controller prevail over those of the party concerned.
Portability rights: You have the right to receive the data you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, as long as they are automated, as well as to be transmitted to another person responsible.
CHILDREN AND DISABLED PERSONS:
In the case of children under the age of 16 or disabled persons, the child’s or disabled person’s parents or legal guardians must give consent for the processing of personal data.
In accordance with current legislation, ELATE SA undertakes to implement the technical and organizational necessary measures, at any time, to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss or unauthorized processing.
Cuando el usuario se encuentre navegando por nuestra página web el servidor donde se encuentra alojada reconoce automáticamente la dirección IP de su ordenador, el día y la hora en la que comienza la visita, en la que abandona la visita, así como información sobre las distintas secciones consultadas. Es necesario que el servidor conozca estos datos para poder comunicarse y enviarle la petición realizada y que a través del navegador se pueda ver en la pantalla, por lo que es necesario tener activadas las cookies de su navegador para poder hacer uso de determinados servicios de la web.
When the user is browsing our website the server where it is hosted automatically recognizes the IP address of his computer, the day and time when the visit begins, at which time he has leaves, as well as any information about the sections consulted. It is necessary that the server knows these details in order to communicate and send you the demanded request, that could be seen on the screen through the browser. So, it’s necessary to have the cookies activated of your browser as to can use certain web services.
If you wish, you can configure your browser so that it warns you on the screen if you will receive a cookie. The user can configure his/her computer so that he doesn’t receive these cookies, but this will block the use of certain services of the website.