This legal notice regulates the use of the website https://elatesa.com, owned by ELATE S.A. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of USER of this site and implies its full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that such conditions may be modified without prior notice by THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in which case it will proceed to its publication and notice as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to read its contents carefully in case you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties , any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with that obligation
Any use other than the authorized one is expressly prohibited, and THE OWNER OF THE WEB may deny or withdraw access and its use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
Corporate name: ELATE S.A.
Registered address: C/ GARZAS, 12 POL. IND. “EL CASCAJAL” – 28320 – PINTO
Registered in the Trade Register of Madrid, Tomo: 1541, Libro SOC., Folio 1, Hoja M28344 –
Date of registration September 30th of 1991
To contact us, we provide you with different means of contact that we detail below:
All notifications and communications between users and OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any means detailed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible. However, the OWNER OF THE WEB may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior filling of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive or apology of terrorism contents, or in general against the law.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties; as well as hindering other users’ access to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, in the event, extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other purposes of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by the OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood to be assigned to the WEBSITE user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In the end, the users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are installed to servers connected to networks , and are nor subject of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4.1. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all contents, nor its completeness, correction, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a purpose Specific.
OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/ or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of faults and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to which accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and one’s own as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Furthermore, OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the contents offered by this website. OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the site you must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEB identifying yourself properly and specifying the alleged offences.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published to the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions will be governed by the current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.